Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) providing basic services (e.g. water supply, sewerage, urban transport) to households and build amenities in cities which will improve the quality of life for all, especially the poor and the disadvantaged is a national priority.
According to the initiative taken by the the Government under AMRUT, the government is aiming to improve the existing basic infrastructure services like extending clean drinking water supply, improving sewerage networks, developing septage management, laying of storm water drains, improving public transport services and creating green public spaces like parks, etc., with special focus on creating healthy open spaces for children. For more information log on to amrut.gov.in
• STATE URBAN ADVERTISEMENT POLICY
• SHAHAR SANDHAN SCHEME
• VISION, STRATEGY & ACTION PLAN for BILASPUR: "An INCLUSIVE GREEN GROWTH APPROACH"
• BILASPUR DISTRICT MASTER PLAN: 2015-2020
• Self Assessment of AMRUT Reforms Implementation: 2015-16
You are here: Corporation
This website is active since July 6, 2009
Smart City Bilaspur
Provide your suggestion and feedback for
Service Level Improvement Plans' primary purpose is to cover all households with water supply and sewerage (including septage).
• 01-04-2016 -- Bilaspur City Water Supply
• 05-04-2016 -- Bilaspur City Sewerage
• 06-04-2016 -- Bilaspur City Green Space and Parks
www.bmcbilaspur.com in SERVICE since 6 JULY 2009
Bilaspur Municipal Corporation NEW WEBSITE from 1 NOVEMBER 2014
This website is browser compatible best viewed with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
Your screen resolution:
Copyright © Bilaspur Municipal Corporation
Developed and Maintained by